Sunday, December 14, 2014

Gut Brain Connection…..Leaky Gut Commonly Associated With Infertility As Well

It just goes to show the importance of eating something fermented daily even for kids.
Might be Yogurt with no sugar added, Kefir, Kombucha drinks, Sauerkraut, Kimchi(which I have not tried yet) or taking a Probiotic Supplement but always best to get your nutrients from a food source. Just think your kid will think clearer. Especially if he/she has had a history of antibiotic consumption, as I heavily did as a kid, till I realized too quick these things do not even work, cause why I am always sick, and then moody, in a brain fog. So You Do Not Even Have To Be Autistic to feel the effects of not enough bacteria in your gut. This is weird I know, but after eating my homemade sauerkraut, several times I notice how clear and focused I was!

Autism’s Gut-Brain Connection
http://bit.ly/1uaH2SA
Treatment for autism may one day come in the form of a probiotic - live, 'friendly' bacteria like those found in yogurt.