Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Grilled Summer Fruit and Fresh Produce



I love summer fruit but grilling them as always been something I have wanted to do for a unique twist to bring out all their sweetness with a hint of savory! And the balsamic on the watermelon pulls out the sweetness even more! The cardamon is a great spice to help your digestion, as summer fruits in Chinese Medicine can create some dampness but cardamon is warming and balances out the cooling nature of fruits. It is good for the spleen. Then the grilled Kebabs is a another great idea and grilled avacado who would have thunk! I am going to share this with my family this summer at our camp when it is my time to cook! Check out today's Tampa Bay Times /Things-to-Do


Recipes for unexpected grilled sides: avocado, peach panzanella, fruit kebabs
Add some sparkle to your traditional barbecue fare this Fourth of July with unexpected grillables.
TAMPABAY.COM