Friday, February 17, 2017

ACUPUNCTURE, A SAFER ALTERNATIVE TO DRUGS!

I hate taking drugs but when you are in pain it is easy to take a nonsteriodal anti-inflamatory especially if your joints hurt and you have osteo or rhematoid arthritis or pain and inflamation anywhere really.  So I googled Chris's take as I trust his in depth research as a clinician and I will share that he says they actually ware the cartilage down further as they reduce blood flow to eliminate the inflamation with long term use. Of course we know these drugs are meant to be taken long term to effectively get into your system and reduce the inflamation better.  I often hear of my clients suddenly finding out they are Bone on Bone in one of their joints.  My response is wow did you not have any warning or were you just popping Ibuprofen or Allieve for years??  Yes they worked apparently, but were they also as they controlled the daily pain waring out your cartilage that supports your joint?? I will share that article next but first an alternative to help your pain with Acupuncture, call Huffman Wellness today at 813-831-6080!!
When you have pain it is easy to pop a nonsteroidal anti-inflamatory but it is known that after time these reduce blood flow to the cartilage of a joint if you have arthritis, complicating the joint problem even more by destroying the cartilage. So I share this article cause pain is no fun!!

Five reasons acupuncture beats western medicine as a primary healthcare modality.
CHRISKRESSER.COM