Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fertility Reading

Angela Wu talks about before you enter her clinic, empty your cup of all preconceived thoughts...this story tells it so well.


To all my fellow clients, I love this story about one's cup overflowing...so empty your cups so you can take more in...not easy sometimes.




The student traveled far to consult with the wisest of teachers. Atop the highest mountain, in a humble shack, the student found the sage. "Tell me the purpose of your visit," said the teacher, pouring the student a cup of tea.
"I have apprenticed myself to the world's best instructors, read volumes, memorized every lesson, and tested my skills against the brightest minds," the student replied. "I know the laws of nature, man, and the universe. What can I learn from you -- an old hermit?"
As the student spoke, the teacher poured...and poured...and poured...until the tea overflowed onto the table, then the floor.
"Stop!" cried the student. "Can't you see that the tea is overflowing?"
"Yes, I see," said the sage, "that I cannot serve you, because your cup is already full."