Saturday, February 21, 2009

May he give you the desires of your heart...

Picture I took in Vancouver, BC; May '07
while at Fertility Seminar

I pray for all my couples going thru this journey. I pray your hearts stay open to conceiving.
In some way we all are giving birth to an idea, a creative endeavor, a child, a career...fulfilling our dreams and desires. In this way we give life to the world at large. The new moon is a wonderful time to launch new beginnings. Next month I will be hosting my first healing circle at Huffman Wellness here. You all are invited, we will share our stories in a candle lit circle, meditate, and bring our hopes and dreams alive. I will share insight on how stress can actually be beneficial to the body...hard to believe right? I will share the studies that talk about this.
A special Prayer tonight to my dear client Janice....we are praying life is blooming within her. I send her love and the magical wonder of division into one tiny blooming embryo development.
Here is to Janice and Jeff and Katlyn. Love Carolyn