Sunday, April 26, 2009

We Welcome another, Jackson Presley...one day after Ricky


They say things come in threes and boy did it when these women, Val first and then Katie and then Renne' all conceived at once and gave birth within two weeks.
On April 16th Jackson Presley, Katie's baby arrived all in one hour of labor once her water broke.
He arrived exactly on his due date. We can at least say he might always be an on time kind of person. In hindsight, I kind of feel like I already know my babies before they arrive; after all they evolve from one tiny single cell...the largest in the body by the way.
Funny Katie, I have been listening to Elvis Presley from a CD of a friend and I remember your husband wanted to name him Elvis after him, but you compromised and chose to use his last name, Presley for your son's middle name and the place of Elvis's birth, I believe for his first name. I love Elvis's ballads by the way. Lullaby's for baby Presley...JP right?
I look forward to meeting him! Congrats on this amazing miracle of life.
May all my women feel this beauty in their hearts and know it there first, for it is the heart that supplies the blood to the womb and when it stays open and trusting and is at peace, the pituitary can make a better connection from the ovaries, uterus and the loop that connects the heart to them and ultimately to the hypothalmus of the brain that says yes, let's make this connection.
Everyday I assit this process in opening up this pathway so ovulation can occur and to nourish your essence, your eggs, your uterus and yes even men's sperm all by opening up blood flow and the nourishment comes from the Chinese Herbs and the supplements and food I recommend to you. My Blessings to all of you, I keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.