Friday, June 19, 2009

TESSA LEE BORN 6/12/09, What Happens in Vegas Doesn't Always Stay in Vegas!!


Hi everyone....Tessa Lee is here,, She is 21 inches and 6 pounds 11 oz. Everyone is good. She was born 6/12 AT 6:18 PM. WE ARE BLESSED !!!


Back in October, one of my clients sent the following e-mail: "I'm pregnant!!! After quite some time of an emotional roller coaster, God has finally blessed us. Thank you for your assistance. I will be forever grateful Carolyn for this wonderful miracle. I don't know exactly what changed but I believe it to be a combination of the acupuncture, herbs, relaxation and timing. We did conceive when we were in Vegas so obviously what happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas :). I will be in touch in the future for your assistance throughout this wonderful time." Tessa Lee is Here! Born June 12, 2009!
Another miracle! For some of you who have chosen to move on, after a long journey of acupuncture, herbs and waiting I understand and respect your decision. Sometimes it is hard to move on and let go. However, in the letting go often your body, spirit and mind are able to open up and relax. Perhaps at another time you might come back but if taking a break is what you need then so be it.