Monday, November 25, 2013

12 Weeks Pregnant....always a delight to hear!

One of my patient's sent me this message yesterday and allowed me to post. I am always delighted to hear even after the fact, as some women do not always continue with the acupuncture during pregnancy. However, it is recommended to come in for the first 12 weeks to prevent miscarriage.
"Hi Carolyn
Thanks for sending me this news article(seewww.winknews.com, Acupuncture helping couples to conceive, listed below). I was actually thinking of you today because I'm 12 weeks pregnant!! I conceived during that second IUI cycle in combination with your acupuncture/herbal treatments. I was very excited when I found out I was pregnant but wanted to wait until at least 12 weeks to tell you. I can't thank you enough for your understanding, and your guidance in helping me to conceive and to make healthier food choices. I believe it all helped my mind and body to be in sync with one another, in a more relaxed manner, which made me more fertile!
Everything is good so far, we are so happy to be pregnant, and to put that long chapter of infertility behind us. Thank you!!" K.R.

I cannot wait to see her baby!