Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Baby Boy Arrival Announcement!



Just got this sweet message yesterday from one of my clients who had moved to NC. I had been praying for her as she had conceived once a year or so ago with acupuncture as well and then unfortunately miscarried and was not able to maintain the treatments through the first 12 weeks so I was naturally concerned. This time she made it though. Her baby boy was born Feb. 6th and I am happy to share her post anoymously per her request.

"Hello Carolyn!
I'm sorry I never got back in touch prior I just had a hard time talking about my pregnancy until my sweet baby boy was here and healthy... So... He has arrived!!!
I just wanted to thank you so much for your services and your kindness and I truly believe you played a role in helping me deliver this little miracle.
Hope you are well and when we get settled I'll definitely write a review on your site.


Thank you again"