Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ron & Tamra, Proud Parents of Baby Chase

Welcome our newest baby, Chase born July 9, 2009! And once I get the right format of their baby pics I will post his picture. He is a little Ron all the way! Ron came to me for years for his low back and when he met Tam several years back, they decided they wanted a baby. So he underwent a reverse vasectomy. I continued to treat him for his low back but he would always say, can you improve the motility of my sperm, as he was diagnosed with poor sperm motility. We did and now he has Chase, one happy swimmer who made it to the finish line.
With each treatment on Ron, I would place points to improve the motility of his sperm, and for that matter the morphology and count. Points in the abdomen include both the Ren, Kidney, Stomach, and Spleen meridians and we did points along all 4 of them to help open blood flow and move any stagnant Qi as a result of the previous vasectomy surgery. Of course even the points we did for his low back helped to improve his fertility as the Du points and Backshu points are powerful points for reproductive health.