Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Voice From The Past, Always Good To Hear!


Hi Carolyn,

Long time, no talk. I am not sure if you actually intended to send this to me, ie the Mother Theresa Novena, but the timing is interesting. As you know, I moved back to New Jersey about a year and half ago. William whom you helped me to conceive was born in NY on June 5, 2008. I am currently going through IVF again and my transfer is this Sunday. I was just recently thinking about you as I had some trouble finding an acupuncturist to treat me pre and post embryo transfer. I was remembering how nice it was when you came to my hotel in Clearwater to treat me. I wish you were here now! I did find someone though and I am all set for Sunday. Please pray for me!

Attached is a picture of William.

I hope all is well with you. Happy Birthday!

Jaime