Thursday, May 27, 2010

Heather Van Nest 10 Connects Anchor's Pregnant News

This is a big Thank you to Heather for sharing her pregnant news in my office, no less with me giving her, her typical Monday morning treatment in front of the camera to air later that nite. It was fun albeit a little nervous for me, yet exciting and I am so happy for you Heather!!! From January 25, 2010 until February 20, 2010, when she took a pregnancy test and it showed up positive, we did acupuncture/herbs with (e-stem up till ovulation) and then just acupuncture/herbs to help her bring about the much anticipated results. She also asked if she could come two times a week to speed up the results. Though she did not think it would happen so quickly; I do believe Heather's existing healthy eating habits also brought quicker results(see a link to her website WTSP Natural Health listed to the right) In an effort to maintain the pregnancy and prevent miscarriage and nausea Heather continued to see me and still does on her road to baby and parenthood. Congrats to you Heather and your husband!
Lots of Love and Good Health,
Carolyn