Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New Updates

It has been such a long time since I shared any new info but it is way overdo and now that I have someone back to help me post these, hopefully you will see more recent news within my website itself of what has been happening at Huffman Wellness.
We have had numerous IVF and IUI/acupuncture/herb success stories to share. Several around Thanksgiving time and then again early in the year and we hope to post those to my website soon. Also earlier this spring, several of my women conceived with the help of acupuncture and herbs and a few with IVF and acupuncture. For some conception occurs all too quick, while for others it is a long awaited process but worth the wait.
It is such a delight when my patients tell me they want to continue receiving acupuncture, even after the 12 weeks and they give birth because it makes them feel so much better. Some do conceive in as little as 1 to 2 months and some it can take up to a year. The couples who take longer can rest assured knowing they have given their own bodies a real boost in their health. I look forward to meeting these babies and posting their pics and their parent's stories.