Saturday, August 31, 2013

IN FOR LOW BACK PAIN OUT WITH NO PAIN AND FLOATING.....


Acupuncture tunes you into a higher part of your self, it opens up the endorphins in your brain and that it why you almost feel euphoric like. I remember my first treatment, I went in for low back pain and came out feeling like someone had given me an elixir and I was not sure I could drive back home to St. Pete. at the time. It was amazing, and that good feeling lasted for the whole week. Relief of my low back pain was great but the added bonus of feeling like nothing in the world could bother me, was huge. I continued to go for treatments for 2 months twice a week. I never got that high as much as I did the first time but I still felt relaxed and calmer. Subsequent treatments over the years often make me feel like I am floating.