Friday, January 23, 2015

BONE BROTH…..GOOD FOR….Fertility, Digestive tract, Brain Fog, Collagen in Skin, and Joints, Energy, Calmness


In Latin American Kitchens they say "Good Bone Broth Resurrects the Dead." If you have only been doing chicken broth I highly recommend you graduate to the much more gelatinous beef broth. However, I have taken my lamb bones, duck bones, and pork bones and made broth with all of them, sometimes mixing them together. And I suggest roasting the beef bones and eating the marrow as well before throwing them into the crock pot for 24, 36 or 48 hours. I have a cup first thing in the am and sometime in the evening.

How bone broth became Kobe Bryant’s secret Stone Age weapon
www.washingtonpost.com
It may be trendy -- paleo dieters swear by its benefits -- but bone broth has been around for ages. Still, research-based evidence of its efficacy remains light.