Saturday, January 17, 2015

Good News E-mail

A client of mine who moved at her 12 week mark just sent me this and of course I am always so thrilled to hear and I had hoped she was doing well and sure enough she is, as she had a previous history of a natural miscarriage with no heartbeat at 9 or 10 weeks and 1 failed IVF and a few failed IUI's. So she was at the end of her rope. She gave me permission to anoymously share and hopefully will share her full story later.
"Hi Carolyn,
I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to write and give you an update on how we are doing. Our Baby Girl is doing really well. I'm 17 weeks today and we found a great doctor that I really like. We did the maternit21 genetic testing and the results came back negative for chromosomal abnormalities such as down syndrome and the neural tube defects test came back negative as well. I feel like I can finally breathe and enjoy now!

I hope you are doing well and I will keep you updated once the baby girl arrives. You will never know how much your care and support helped me through this very trying time and helped me achieve success. I couldn't have gotten this far without you!

Thanks for all you have done for me/us."
78 people reached
Boost Post


Huffman Wellness Acupuncture & Herbal Center for Fertility
Like · · Share


Valarie Lewis, Jennifer Krzewina and 2 others like this.


Valarie Lewis Carolyn Huffman, you will always have a special place in my heart for all that you did for me during a very stressful time. My girls are now 4 and 5!