Monday, January 5, 2015

BOOST YOUR FOLLICLE COUNT AND CLEAR PHELGM ACCUMULATION

DETOX, NOURISH, REFRESH, CLEANSE….all in one drink
Drinking my fresh green juice in the am is always a disciplined delight. I say disciplined because I have to wash and prepare all my ingredients first, set up my juice parts and then wash those afterwards but I always feel so much better. This is my standard drink, might vary a tad but it consists of:
-Handful of fresh Wheat Grass
-Peeled whole organic cucumber(organic cause this is one of the dirty dozen)
-Quarted whole apple( I use whatever looks good; Fuji this time)
-A 1/4 of a peeled lemon(Publix actually had them organic) but does not need be.
-Few Fresh Mint leaves
Juice in your juicer and sip away or gulp away!!

IN CHINESE MEDICINE THIS DRINK WOULD NOURISH THE YIN AND THE BLOOD BUT NOT THE YANG, AND CLEARS PHLEGM. WHY BECAUSE IT IS COOLING AND MOISTENING. SO IT IS SUPERB IF YOU HAVE POOR OVARIAN RESERVE, AS IN ESSENCE, YIN AND BLOOD DEFIENCY, OR PHLEGM ACCUMULATION AS IN FIBROIDS, ENDOMETRIOSIS, PCOS.